Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.491 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 731,564 ₦ (元13,425) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 647,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (43 minutes ago)