Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.708 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 613,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 585,072 ₦ (元10,694) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)