Cost of living comparison between Włocławek, Poland and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 77.574 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 429,417 ₦ (5,536 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)