Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.137 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 526,522 ₦ (元10,296) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mangalore costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$198 (about 1 hour ago)