Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,881 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.406 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 369,864 ₦ (4,600 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)