Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.380 NGN / NAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 336,113 ₦ (15,018 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)