Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.089 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 415,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 386,415 ₦ (3,861 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)