Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.028 NGN / BGN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 196,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 178,342 ₦ (814 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)