Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.527 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 382,735 ₦ (R$ 4,007) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 329,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (39 minutes ago)