Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.655 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 359,820 ₦ (R$ 3,926) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)