Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 92.817 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,245 ₦ (R$ 4,743) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)