Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.354 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,612 ₦ (R$ 4,233) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 378,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)