Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 445.794 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 893,837 ₦ (€2,005) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 657,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)