Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.221 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 499,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 448,971 ₦ (руб 72,173) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)