Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.295 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 273,413 ₦ (руб 51,640) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 1 hour ago)