Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.486 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 949,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 908,892 ₦ (руб 165,687) in Vladivostok.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)