Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.467 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 946,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 904,945 ₦ (руб 165,540) in Vladivostok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)