Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 408.245 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,160,717 ₦ (€2,843) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 987,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)