Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.296 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,183,181 ₦ (€2,849) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)