Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.628 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 348,996 ₦ (€1,040) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (44 minutes ago)