Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 441.954 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,293,959 ₦ (€2,928) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)