Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 174.224 NGN / BYN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 304,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 274,043 ₦ (1,573 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)