Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.948 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,297,435 ₦ (65,739 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)