Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.994 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 206,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 176,005 ₦ (₨35,244) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (37 minutes ago)