Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.602 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,778,301 ₦ (CH$4,613,992) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (33 minutes ago)