Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 365,248 ₦ (€1,079) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)