Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.187 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 975,258 ₦ (€2,272) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 816,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (40 minutes ago)