Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.707 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 350,215 ₦ (€1,022) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)