Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.833 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 372,538 ₦ (₨77,082) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (34 minutes ago)