Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 435.207 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,083,268 ₦ (€2,489) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 931,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)