Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 420.276 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,146,916 ₦ (€2,729) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 993,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)