Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 430,853 ₦ (€1,266) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)