Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.946 NGN / BGN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 412,564 ₦ (2,399 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)