Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.417 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 667,787 ₦ (471,398 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 640,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)