Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 NGN / HUF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 305,887 ₦ (279,969 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)