Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 440.234 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 41% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,768,402 ₦ (€4,017) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (26 minutes ago)