Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 441.138 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 41% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,001,984 ₦ (€4,538) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,420,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (27 minutes ago)