Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.781 NGN / MKD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,476 ₦ (59,944 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (29 minutes ago)