Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.846 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,490,268 ₦ (56,795 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (39 minutes ago)