Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.598 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,944,467 ₦ (82,714 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)