Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.703 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,368,616 ₦ (€3,238) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,180,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)