Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10814 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,090,729 ₦ (COL$19,332,935) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)