Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.180 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,037,874 ₦ (Bs 63,327) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)