Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.501 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 113% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,988,161 ₦ (Bs 163,540) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)