Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.390 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,815,586 ₦ (Bs 107,815) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (33 minutes ago)