Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.782 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,047,797 ₦ (Bs 64,433) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)