Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.890 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,516,144 ₦ (Bs 97,971) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)