Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48747 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 715,454 ₦ (CH$1,467,703) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 617,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (43 minutes ago)