Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48825 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 355,311 ₦ (CH$727,729) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)