Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.827 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,634,310 ₦ (¥931,848) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)