Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,874,396 ₦ ($5,236) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)