Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,903,998 ₦ ($5,318) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)