Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.377 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,889,640 ₦ (81,681 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)