Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.166 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,633,036 ₦ (77,066 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)