Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32385 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,761,848 ₦ (₩11,615,845) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)