Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26751 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,076,780 ₦ (₩7,763,438) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 2 hours ago)