Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33624 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,819,625 ₦ (₩11,359,927) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)