Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.849 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 694,609 ₦ (руб 118,753) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 621,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)