Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12827 NGN / MNT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,696,484 ₦ (13,226,088 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)