Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14998 NGN / MNT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 944,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 868,999 ₦ (5,794,123 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)