Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.492 NGN / THB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 255,571 ₦ (22,240 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)