Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.368 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 548,017 ₦ (R$ 5,406) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)