Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23854 NGN / LBP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 51% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,038,871 ₦ (8,547,358 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)