Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.880 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 366,579 ₦ (2,145KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)