Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 225.050 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 324,247 ₦ (1,441KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (22 minutes ago)