Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.233 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 364,622 ₦ (2,142KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)