Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01582 NGN / VND
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 149,577 ₦ (9,455,417 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 140,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (39 minutes ago)