Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.580 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,508 ₦ (Bs 111) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)