Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.580 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,572 ₦ (Bs 113) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)