Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.480 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,206 ₦ (Bs 134) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)