Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10386 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,107 ₦ (COL$4,064,256) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)