Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10791 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 395,583 ₦ (COL$3,665,733) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)