Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12485 NGN / COP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 394,278 ₦ (COL$3,157,958) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)