Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10874 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 366,127 ₦ (COL$3,367,093) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)