Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.525 NGN / TND *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 458,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 403,954 ₦ (2,702 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)