Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.402 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 78,734 ₦ (₨14,576) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)