Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13152 NGN / COP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 273,459 ₦ (COL$2,079,277) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)