Cost of living comparison between Tuluá, Colombia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10343 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,630 ₦ (COL$3,844,435) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)