Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12049 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 286,497 ₦ (COL$2,377,840) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 268,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)