Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.350 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 409,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 370,871 ₦ (руб 58,402) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (40 minutes ago)